peter the rabbit

i have something that i've been holding on to for 19 years which i cannot seem to let go. it might be nothing by now but it is something to me. i won't say exactly what it is but if you know me, you should know what i'm talking about. so, my parents have been wanting to get rid of this thing since i've been complaining with not having enough space in the room. i have to admit, this thing wasn't the only ting that has been cramming in my room because almost everything else is dumped in my room. i can have a garage sale, i kid you not.

i think, wait.. let me rephrase that. i have this problem of letting things go. i'm quite sentimental actually. i like to hang on to it, or in this case chuck part of my memory somewhere in the closet and let it rot there. yeah, maybe that's why i've been having too much junk in my room. but the thing is, this thing is part of my childhood. it is perhaps, the only thing left of me when i was a child. okay, one huge ass of a thing maybe. but, it's been passed down to my siblings, cousins and i want my child (one fine day) to have part of it to. but then again, my parents once told me the story behind this thing and i till today i feel guilty of wanting to throw it out.

but quite recently, i look back at that thing and ask myself "why in chimney rickety do i still have this piece of junk in my room?" maybe this is the time for me to let it go. i told myself that i don't need it anymore. i mean, it's not like anyone wants it. heck, even my child wouldn't want it either. he might be asking for something new and better, right? plus, once i chuck it out it means more space for me to put my other stuff there. righty? yeah, maybe i'll throw it away one of these days.

okay so, who's having a baby? i'll loan this thing to you ;D

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

you told me its history before i think and i think you shouldnt throw it away sial. ok la it takes like up a lot of space but sayang sial!!

Anonymous said...

eh i meant it takes up like

Farah Razif said...

hahahaha. I laugh at the lusar's wonderful english! Ok so not related. Ok don't throw :)))

trixie said...

sally - yeah, i know. i need a place to simpan that thing then. but where?

farah - you guys are weird mann.. okay okay, maybe i won't. but i need the space my room looks like a tempat kucing beranak.