a lack of color

as we all know, i haven't been sleeping well, i haven't been getting enough sleep and i think i'm starting to hallucinate. but the good thing is, i've cut down on the coffee from 5 mugs to 2!

OH, and i have a blardy new alarm clock. some neighbour upstairs is doing some renovation so they do their drilling around 9 ish in the morning. you see, i will usually take my nap around 8 am or anytime when my hands starts to shiver and that's when i stop doing my work. but if i have class, i take another mug of coffee and cabut. talk about perfect timing eh?

anyways, what happened earlier today was rather interestingly stressful for me:

8.30 am
decided to take a nap

8.45 am
dad called and asked me to make breakfast. i was just about to fall asleep, fine.

9.15 am
went back to bed. as i just about to enter twilight zone, DRILLLLLLLLL

what.the.frack.man.

10 am
still trying to sleep but the drilling continues

10.30 am
i was on the brink of losing my mind and i wanted to cry so bad. i looked like i was constipating instead, damn it. i think i was going to go up and kill the contractor with my cutter and metal ruler. i guess i was dreaming.

i gave up by 11 am so here i am writing one pathetic post. i swear to god, i look like this cat lately but i.am.okay. I PROMISE.
okay, i'll shut up now and continue with my model then go to class. oh, and did i mention that i am screwed? heh.

xoxo,
trix

3 comments:

Farah Razif said...

We should skype. Then you can keep me awake.
I keep falling asleep in the middle of doing work.

trixie said...

but you're always away. ;(

Anonymous said...

It's really bursting at the seems
absorbing everything
the spectrum's a to z..