uh, gee great.

so, here i am out of the house sipping some real good mocha latte with some random acid jazz music playing in the background in some restaurant near my place. it's been awhile since i last had my 'me' time and hey i think it's a good thing. i'm in the middle of doing some research for my so called project which hasn't gone anywhere so far and i better do something about it because i am running out of time and i won't have time for this soon.

where was i? oh yeah, artsy fartsy project. i'm still stuck with what to do. i guess i should start sketching and maybe it'll go on from there. i'm so not an artist god damn it. argh.. you know how da vinci has his mona lisa and how andy warhol has edie sedgewick? i need one too. i need that edie sedgewick. i have to look for my edie. wait, i don't think you look for one.. i think that muse comes naturally. maybe i'll have muse as my muse. geddit? heh.. i need to think. i need to discover my muse. i'm going to... i'm going to go and think of what to do now.

ohmaigod, my dissertation. shites, i have to prepare it by next week. okay selamat tinggal dunia buat sementara waktu.

ps. call me, text me, email me, msn me la please people.

2 comments:

in vacuo said...

think hard, forget everything and start working.

(i'm not an artist, but that's what they usually say)

hope you find your inspiration :)

trixie said...

yep, am starting alright. i hate it when i think critically about how to compose an artwork. but working on it right now. thank you. ;)